MHC Asia Group’s (MHC) corporate clients will be able to locate panel clinics on the go with their iPhones and Android Smartphones, thanks to the launch of the MHC Clinic Network app. The key feature of the app is the Clinic Locator – exclusive only to MHC’s clients. By keying in their NRIC number, users can make use of the GPS capability to locate a clinic near them at any time. Depending on each individual’s preferences, the search can also be filtered by distance, type of clinics or districts.
Available free in the App store and Android Market place, MHC Clinic Network is a comprehensive guide to MHC’s network of more than 868 panel clinics in Singapore, including dental clinics and specialists.
Watch a video on how to use the MHC Clinic Locator with the following features:
1) Locate MHC clinics (with photo of clinic and information on name of doctors, opening hours and telephone no.) nearest to your GPS location
2) Search for clinics by districts
3) Rate the clinic you have visited and give us your feedback
4) Use a Virtual MHC Card to identify yourselves at the clinic
5) Use the Individual Health Record (iHR) feature to keep track of your Blood Pressure, Pulse, Body Mass Index (BMI), Glucose and Cholesterol Levels
The network of clinics listed on this website is meant for employees, and/or their dependents, whose company is covered under the MHC Medical Network program or Employee Benefits Insured Program by the respective insurers such as AIA, AVIVA, HSBC Insurance, INCOME, MSIG, Prudential, Tokio Marine Life Insurance and QBE Insurance.
These clinics may or may not have been selected as part of your company’s panel. Please check with your company HR if unsure.
We also recommend that you call the clinics for appointment prior to your visit.
(Note on Abuse: We log the Ip Address of users to curb abuse of this clinic locator.)
You can also download the clinic locator at the Iphone Apps Store or Android Apps (Google Play)
MHC Specialist Panel for Selected Clients Only: Click Here (applicable only for selected clients who are entitled to visit private specialists. Please check with your HR Department for clarifications)
This post has been viewed 69017 times.