Information Collection and Use
- We collect and use your information to provide and measure use of our Services.
Information through our various online forms:
- When you submit an online feedback or enquiry you provide some personal information, such as your name, company name, telephone, and email address. These information are required for us to respond to your enquiry and correspond with you.
- You may provide us with additional information such as the nature of your feedback and enquiry to enable us to interact with you in the course of our business with you as our partner, client or supplier. Providing the additional information described in this section is entirely optional.
Third Party Services:
- MHC uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Services, such as hosting our various blogs, forms, data and spreadsheets to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics and Google Docs. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not disclose your private information except in the limited circumstances described here.
- We may share or disclose your information with our internal staff or partners to enable them to correspond with you as requested by you when you submit these information to us through our websites and smartphone apps.
Law and Harm:
- We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect MHC’s rights or property.
Changes to this Policy
Effective: Jan 01 , 2009
Management of MHC Asia Group of Companies
- MHC Asia Group Pte Ltd
- MHC Medical Network Pte Ltd
- MHC Healthcare Pte Ltd
- MHC Medical Centre